Monday, April 8, 2013

March DT Faves and Random Winner

So, I thought Spring was right around the corner, but according to my weather, it's supposed to snow in Michigan on Friday.

What??!!!

I have a very busy running schedule and biking schedule this year and I really need to start training for some upcoming races, but I refuse to run when it's below 40.  What's a girl to do?

 

A special thank you to those that participated this month! If you remember, in December and January, our participation levels were very low, but I'm happy to say that they have recovered.  So, thank you, again, for those that follow and keep us alive.

Our DT favorites for the March challenges are:

Jinny Newlin
 
Stephanie DiSabato
 
Darcy
 
 

As our DT picks of the month, we invite you to join us as guest designers for the month of May. If you are interested, please send us an email to
 

and we will get the May challenges back to you so you can get creating!

 
Our random prize winner for the month is:
 
Kathleen White

Send me an name and mailing address so that I can send you your prize! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me as a fav! Colour challenges are by far the most difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone!!! Loving all the creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Thanks so much, ladies! How exciting! And a HUGE congrats to Darcy and Stephanie, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS